Been dating just a few months and haven't yet said those three magic words? Don't make things awkward this Valentine's Day weekend; here are seven things to do that aren’t romantic, so you don't scare your new love bunny away!
- Learn about disease and taxidermy: Nothing kills the mood faster than thoughts of disease and taxidermy (we hope!). The Old Operating Theatre Museum covers ancient diseases, while the Barts Pathogy Museum offers beginners taxidermy classes.
- Watch an Anti-Valentine’s Day film:
Basically anything that's depressingly bleak or hyper action packed.
- Attend an Anti-Valentine’s Day party:
Whether you’re hosting or going to a friend’s, an Anti-Valentine’s Day party embraces the cynical side of love, with break-up stories, heartache music and smashing things being the usual fare!
- Spend time with cats: Channel your crazy cat lady vibe by spending the day at a cat or dog shelter (bringing along your significant other is optional). The Battersea Dogs & Cats Home usually provides sweet goodies on special occasions.
- Go to the pub:
Are you a secret barfly? Make all your dreams come true by heading to the pub and staying there ALL DAY LONG - with or without your other half.
- Do nothing: 'Cause nothing says you don't care about Valentine's Day quite as much as well, doing nothing...
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later