Valentine's Day can be shit. We've all been there- single, sad and drunk. But these stories courtesy of Reddit (of course) really make your bad V-day look like a walk in the park...
1. "I'm single. On Valentine's day this year I treated myself to a new vibrator and got a bad UTI from using it. Last year my date turned down a blow job mid-blow job and told me he wanted to be friends" - happy_valentines_day
2. "Last Valentine's Day, my husband told me he had never loved me. It was the day that started our separation. On his way home back to another state, he stopped by and saw his ex" - kb13733
3. "Mine is from three years ago when my then boyfriend had to run into his house to get something after we were done with dinner, and I thought he was getting me something nice like chocolate or a stuffed animal...and he ended up coming out with some acne medication that he thought would help me. I said, "I don't think this is the right day to give me this..." - thehappyhaps
4. "I was married 2/14/87. I was served divorce papers 2/14/2010. Fuck Valentines day forever man" - JenBubbie
5. "I brought myself flowers because I knew my BF at the time wouldn't do it. Instead of thinking 'I should try not to be a douchebag all the time and maybe be a little more romantic', he got mad at me wanting flowers in the first place". - waddupcheese
6. "So here I am, a 20 year old socially awkward swede with barely any experience with girls. However, for some strange reason yesterday (13th) I grew the balls to ask a girl out for Valentines. Not only did she say yes, she ended up going home with me and spent the night. This is where the story begins...See, some of you redditors believe you are socially awkward, allow me to laugh. The first time I share my bed with a girl, I end up dreaming about going to the bathroom to pee. "What's this warm sensation?" I ask myself. "My waist is so warm!". Suddenly wake up from girl shouting and yelling....Oh god, I had PEED MY FUCKING BED. I'M TWENTY YEARS OLD AND I JUST WET MY BED. please allow me to die". - sociallyawkwardvikin
So, there you have it. Have these made you feel better about yourself?
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!