Featuring 9 modern day icons and their history legend from the past:
1. Rosie Huntington Whitely as Diana Vreeland - “Diana was such an influential woman who changed fashion from the inside out”.
2. Jessica Chastain as Joan of Arc - “Individuality makes an icon. Joan of Arc inspires me cause she fought against society’s constraints. She went against the grain!"
3. Oprah Winfrey as Glinda the Good Witch - “The Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite spiritual tales, and Glinda is a spiritual goddess! I love it when she says to Dorothy, ‘You’ve always had the power.' That is a message for all of us: you’re born with I, you always have it. It doesn’t matter how many yellow brick roads you go down, its always right there in your heart!"
4. Mariah Cary as Marie Antoinette - “Im pretty much the opposite of Marie Antoinette, but It’s always fun to throw on a costumer.”
5. Dakota Johnson as Aphrodite Aphrodite - "To me, she embodies the power of love and represents the mystery and intricacy of women.”
6. Lucky Blue as Liberace (The highest paid entertainer in the world) - “I like Liberace. He was cool, he was rad, he killed it."
7. Willow Smith as Kali - Kali alway stayed with me because she is terrifying yet beautiful”.
8. Chris Lee as Coco Chanel
9. Katy Perry as Elizabeth Taylor - “An icon transcends time. lIz was so fabulous and had a style that evolved with the years."
Photo credit: Harpers Bazaar
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later