Sale season can be a trying time for even the most disciplined individual. Whether shopping online or rummaging through a bargain bin, the promise of something new and perhaps shiny brings us one step closer to the Good Life. But if you too are falling victim to the anxiety inducing experience that is bagging a style steal of a lifetime, look to Shopcade's 10 Commandments of sales shopping!
1) Thou shalt have no preconceived notions of how successful thy shopping spree will be
2) Thou shalt not make unnecessary purchases (Got dozens of military jackets at home? No need to buy more.)
3) Thou shalt not take the shop assistant/customer care advisor's name in vain
4) Thou shalt not leave the changing room in a state - it's just good manners!
5) Honor thy overdraft limit
6) Thou shalt not brag about bagging a better deal
7) Thou shalt not commit social suicide by starring in the viral video "Two Girls, Last Dress"
8) Thou shalt not steal
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against the set sale price of a particular item (No switching barcaode stickers - that's cheating!)
10) Thou shalt not covet thy friend's sale hoard
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.