1. Andre Leon Talley in 'Sex and the City, the movie'. The former editor-at-large for American Vogue made an iconic cameo in SATC, where he played himself styling Carrie's wedding photoshoot. Amazing.
2. Elle Macpherson in 'Friends'. Elle played Joey's roommate-turned-girlfriend in season 6. She didn't play the most likeable character, but did featured in a number of episodes and certainly made an impact. While looking smokin', of course.
3. Victoria Beckham in 'Ugly Betty'. VB was Wilhelmina Slater's maid of honour. Bet you forgot about that one, didn't ya? She looked every inch early-2000 Posh with her blonde bob, over-sized sunglasses and tan. Wilhelmina tried to dress her in something that resembled a potato sack, and VB customised it to make sure she stole the show. Epic.
4. Rachel Zoe in 'Gossip Girl'. Gossip Girl had a number of fashionista cameos, like Tory Burch, but Rachel Zoe was the most memorable. She starred in an episode where Blair had thrown a party, and Rachel Zoe ended up covered in chocolate sauce. Her response was "I die".
5. Gisele Bündchen in 'The Devil Wears Prada'. Maybe the best fashion film ever, so it was only fitting that the world's highest paid model featured. She played Emily's (Emily Blunt) friend. Remember the moment when Serena (Gisele) compliments Andy on her transformation? Emily was not impressed.
Let us know which fashionista cameos are your fave! Scroll the gallery above to watch these epic on screen moments...
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Video Credit: Youtube, Marilyn's Home, Comedy Central UK, Movieclips, StyleStorm, SSectretStory
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile