These days London Fashion Week is all about what's on your Insta rather than what you actually saw. If it's not on social, then you may as well have stayed in bed rather than trekking to those 10 shows in three hours.
Not feeling up to sharing? Never fear- with our top tips below you will be a selfie pro in no time!
1. Frame your face with structured brows that are most defined on the underside of the arch.
2. Add a shimmer shadow around your tear ducts to brighten and open up your eyes.
3. Go for bold, glossy lips as they will reflect light better than nude, which can make your lips appear thinner.
4. Use an oil-free moisturiser and mattifying primer to avoid a shiny face.
Pose Like A Pro
1. Turn your head slightly to one side so your face isn't aimed straight on at the camera.
2. Buy a selfie light- it's a lifesaver.
3. Take your snap from above- you will suddenly look like Claudia Schiffer.
4. If all else fails use 'Perfect 365' and banish everything you hate in one go. God bless you, magical app.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Pssst! Fancy winning a £1000 prize this London Fashion Week? Enter HERE!