• Shirt on tee on shorts This age-old trend is every man’s favourite. Team up your cotton or linen shirts with comfy tees over beige shorts or denims and you’re good to go. Printed shirts over plain tees can be donned for a more stylish look.
• Comfy blazer Invest in a summer blazer for those formal events where wearing just a shirt or t-shirt isn’t enough. Or alternate that with a comfy yet elegant hoodie. Dapper Dan Ranveer shows us how.
• Go light or go bright This season is all about fun bright colours and classic neutrals – everything in-between is boring and dull. Pair your neutrals with more neutrals for a sophisticated look or go all bright with fun solid colours for that oomph factor.
• Prints on prints This trend has proved itself worthy of a mention by coming back in the limelight time and again. Try on a printed blazer on a printed tee or simply match printed pants with shirts – we assure you, if done properly, you can’t go wrong with this one. Ranveer Singh agrees.
• Accessorize Yes!! Pull out those hats, scarves and ties to jazz up your outfits. Additional backpacks of all kinds are a plus. Wait, are we forgetting something here? You simply can’t miss out on shoes and we suggest opting for comfy canvas brogues to finish the look.
Turn to our edit below to stay cool while it's still hot!
Photo Credit: Mansworld, ibtimes, emirates, tumblr
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!