Available to order in 1 click from Shopcade, Aeterna Style boasts on-trend SS16 pieces from brands like For Love & Lemons, Custommade, and Iroo! We get up close and personal with Angela and Geeta of Aeterna Style to find out more about their fashion ethos and more...
Describe Aeterna Style in 3 words...
- Unique, contemporary, and timeless.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
- Travelling, design, Vogue, and inspirational women.
Which pieces from Aeterna Style do you most enjoy wearing?
- Angela: I like the Lilly Pastel Pink Dress from So Nice because it's unique and timeless. It has the cutest print ever on the fabric and you can dress it up with pastel pink pumps or easily dress it down with white sneakers. It's the ultimate versatile piece for your summer wardrobe!
- Geeta: I love the Emelia Mini Dress by For Love And Lemons because it's so feminine and elegant. It's perfect for summer events and very different to other dresses out there.
How would you sum up the Aeterna Style customer?
- She is a woman who wants to look different from the high street and from her peers. She wants to invest in quality timeless pieces that she can wear again and again. But most of all, she wants to look and feel confident in life and in everything she does. This will resonate in her unique style.
Which celebrities best resemble the Aeterna Style aesthetic?
- Cate Blanchett, Olivia Palermo, and Jennifer Connelly.
What's next for Aeterna Style?
- As we are an online boutique we thought it would be to give our customers the opportunity to see our beautiful collections up close and in person in London at the Stylist Live event held from October 13th-16th.
Why the name "Aeterna Style"?
- We love the concept of our brand name, Aeterna, which means "Timeless" in Latin. However, not the smart linguists we'd like to be, we are still not 100% sure what's the correct way of pronouncing Aeterna other than saying it with a very Aussie accent!
Look to our edit below to shop high summer and transitional looks from Aeterna Style!
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it for later.