Winter is coming, and we know just how time-consuming it is to fix up a fall wardrobe. But don’t worry, we’ve done the work for you! Here’s our roundup of the products you need to spruce up your November -
1) The perfect culotte pants – These versatile bottoms can be dressed up or down, and match almost any kind of top!
2) A dark coloured eyeshadow – Spruce up the classic black smoky eye for fall by trying a dark shade of blue or brown instead!
3) Black stilettos - A girl can never go wrong with these bad boys, because they amp up any outfit!
4) A nude jumpsuit – An easy way to look more put together, without the extra effort of finding matching separates!
5) An off-shoulder top – Pair it with any high-waisted bottom, and voila – a high fashion look!
6) Something plaid – Stick to the classic plaid shirt, or mix it up by wearing a plaid skirt or dress instead!
7) A delicate choker necklace – Add a touch of elegance to your winter wardrobe with a gold or classic black choker.
8) Lip balm – Dry lips never suited anybody, so keep them moisturized with some clear or tinted balm.
9) A facial/body scrub – Your face and body need some TLC too, so don’t forget to exfoliate regularly, in order to avoid dry skin and pigmentation!
10) Slogan sweater – You don’t need your mouth to make a statement ;)
11) Knee slashed denim – We have a forever kind of love with our ripped jeans, and this season we think that you should too!
12) A long jacket/cardigan – Layering doesn’t always mean bulky sweatshirts and jackets, you can keep warm and still look cute as hell!
13) The perfect plum lipstick – Any look can be made dramatic with a bold dark lip, and we have just the colours for you!
14) Booties – Keep it simple with some boyfriend jeans, or pair them with a cute little dress for a girly look!
15) A printed scarf – Move over, solid colours! The statement scarf is here to stay this season.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!