We all know Kylie Jenner's great at make-up. And she's been teaching us a thing or two about a nifty new way to apply it in her latest make-up tutorial...
Her latest genius technique is for applying moisturiser. Instead of using her fingers, Kylie opted for a make-up brush, which she used to work it thoroughly into the skin.
Using Artis Elite Makeup Brush Collection, which boasts bigger bristles for a flawless finish, they are touted as the next big thing in beauty and if Kylie is a fan, they're sure to be brilliant!
Why flash the cash? Well, they let your moisturiser soak into your skin faster than your fingers would, and also help you to achieve a seamless application and finish once you pop your foundation over the top.
So, why should you be swapping your sponges and traditional brushes for a set of Artist Oval Brushes? Well, we found out…
1. The textured pad on the handle improves your grip.
2. It has a clever curved handle so you don’t need to twist your wrist to reach your face.
3. There’s 250,000 velvet-soft bristles packed into one brush, they’re made with CosmeFibre filaments to make the finish look flawless.
4. There are 10 sizes in the range, each to be used to apply anything from cream to powder formulas, foundations, eyeliners and bronzer.
5. They look so much cooler stacked on your dressing table!
Thanks for the tip-off, Kylie!
Photo Credit: Look Magazine