Of course, he went out in true Kanye Fashion - huge, over the top, extravagant, and perhaps too crazy. Kanye's family, Kim and North (but no Saint), was with the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner gang. Anna Wintour and Carine Roitfel were both there to support Kanye as well. Lamar Odom made his first public appearance after his overdose dilemma back in October 2015.
A fashion show and a listening party? Only Kanye could do that. Here's what you need to know:
1. Kim debuts her fashion week hair again... aka she's back to blonde. Although this time, we think is a wig. As usual, she sat next to her BFF, Anna Wintour.
2. Kanye casted almost 1,200 models and it was led by no other than Naomi Campbell. Smizin' and looking fierce than ever, the supermodel wore an all black bodysuit, black fur coat, and Yeezy boots.
3. The models, perhaps excluding Campbell, had 36 rules to follow. THIRTY-SIX (See photo). As previously seen from season 1 and 2 presentations, models are lined up in a very military atmosphere with no model seen smiling in sight or acting sloppy. Some rules were "Don't make fast movements", "Don't make slow movements", "Don't act cool", "Don't make eye contact to the camera", "Don't look at the jumbotron", "no sexy posing", and "don't break the rules". You be the judge...
4. Kanye hinted/threw shade on/dropped names on a couple of people in some of songs. The victims? Taylor Swift - which seems like he's starting to make their "friendship" rocky again as the rapper talked about having sex with a "Taylor" in his song, "Famous". Next up, Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian - family means everything to Kanye so in his song "Highlights", he dropped "Blac Chyna fuckin' Rob/Help them with the weight." OOOOH....burn.
5. Kanye made an announcement that he created a video game called "Only One" and its about his mother going through the gates of heaven (deep..). Also he gladly told the crowd that Adidas promises to sell more quantities of the future Yeezy Boost releases and with a lower price. The whole world just called Kanye God.
6. Kanye thanked a LOT of people - from Jay Z, to Tyga, to Adidas, even to Rihanna and Kurt Franklin for appearing on his album, as well as giving shout outs to Olivier Rousteing who created all the outfits worn by the Kardashian clan in Balmain of course. Kanye also thanked Carine Roitfeld for bringing his creative ideas to life and also calling her a bad b*tch.
7. An estimated 20 million from all over the world, including us, live streamed the event thanks to TIDAL. Because of this, it caused the servers to slow down and cause a connection issue with many of the viewers. However, you can watch the replay without any buffering HERE.
Whether you like or hate Kanye, this may be one of the rare moments we saw Kanye mostly smiling, happy, and super proud and thankful for what's he've accomplished. We'll leave it to you to be the judge and scroll through the photos to see all the bits of events during Kanye's NYFW show.
Psst..want to WIN a $1000 NY Fashion experience? Click HERE to join!
Photo Credit: Celebuzz, Getty Images, Tumblr