1. Kim Kardashian passed the baton on to her half sister, Miss Kendall Jenner as the supermodel takes the top spot for Instagram's most liked photo of the year. Who can really blame her, this photo is pretty damn cool <3
2. Altogether now, AWWW. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris rack up a hefty 2.6 million likes on their piggy back photo from Independence Day.
3. Taylor Swift also takes the third spot for most likes with quite possibly the most Instagramabble cat we've ever seen in our lives. Take a bow, Meredith.
4. Yes, that's right, Taylor and Meredith strike again with a casual 2.4 million likes! We see a pattern occurring here...
5. It wouldn't be 2015 if King Kylie didn't make an appearance. Celebrating her graduation (we're sure she'll be putting all her college knowledge skills to test real soon) the youngest Jenner takes the fifth spot with 2.3 million likes.
6. Queen B reigns supreme with an appearance from baby Blue Ivy, this is just TOO CUTE! Looks like 2.3 million of you also agreed.
7. The cats back - so is Taylor.
8. Taylor let her BFF Selena Gomez have a go in the Top 10 with a generous 2.3 million likes on this FLAWLESS car selfie.
9. We're starting to wonder whether Taylor would get this many likes if she didn't feature her cat in her photos...just a thought.
10. A mandatory 'Thank You' selfie from Kendall Jenner to 40 million of her fans. There's no denying we have face envy with this one!
And that's a wrap for 2015, looks like the females ruled all this year! If you're an avid Instagram user (or even if you're not) get following @Shopcade for some serious fashion & lifestyle inspo.
Photo Credit: Instagram
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!