Britain can't seem to cope with any weather, and this heatwave is the perfect example. Hot summer days are so rare here that when they do arrive no-one is prepared, the only places with aircon are supermarkets and no-one owns a fan.
Sleeping last night did not go well for most, #TooHotToSleep was even trending on Twitter. Literally the most British trend EVER. We are all melting.
The 5 Stages Of #TooHotToSleep
1. Windows open, commando and no duvet. You think smugly to yourself "I got this".
2. You have not got this, most definitely not. You get out of bed and have a cold shower.
3. Cold shower helped for all of two mins. You now feel hotter, how is that possible?
4. You make bae sleep on the sofa, because there is no way in hell you can share a bed in this weather. Speaking of hell, this is what it must feel like...
5. Lie awake for hours wishing, nay praying, that it cools down. It doesn't. It is now 6am and you have to get up. Bollocks.
So after a day of surviving off caffeine, the thought of a sleepless night again is not an option. Therefore we have found the best ways to keep cool in this weather, so your bed feels less like an oven and more like your favourite place in the world? Remember the days when you went to work missing your bed? Ok, it was only two days ago, but it feels like a lifetime.
Shop our edit below for everything you'll need to get through the heatwave...
Photo Credit: Twitter, pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile.