Today, Kylie Minogue's tiny tooshie ain't nothin' but a distant memory. In 2014, Nicki Minaj's Anaconda hit the club scene like Katrina vented its rage on poor ol' New Orleans and the year before that, Miley Cyrus went to show that even the kids were all about twerking...
Whatever the shape or size of your bum, YOU too can work those cheeks to perfection. Here's how to get your derriere tight and toned if your buns don't feel nothin' like steel...
1) If you're shy about your butt and can't help but feel there are improvements to be made - don't hide from your arse! Instead of covering it up with baggy shirts and loose tracksuit bottoms, invest in fitted leggings so you can watch the muscles working while you exercise.
2) Go running. If you're afraid of stepping outdoors and wanna substitute a good old fashioned run for 45 minutes on the treadmill - forget it. Running on a treadmill doesn't use your arse or hamstrings, rendering it pointless for bubble butt building/maintenance.
3) Do dumbbell squats! Standing with your feet apart and a dumbbell in each hand, squat down as if to sit down whilst squeezing your glutes as hard as you can on the way back up. Do 15-20 reps with a 1 minute rest period, then repeat for at least 2 more sets.
4) Take inspo from Leandro Carvalho's Brazilian Butt Lift Workout and do some Brazilian Butt Lift Explosive Lunges! Lunging forward with the left leg first, jump up (pushing both feet off of the ground) and switch legs in mid air to land into a right foot lunge. Continue whilst alternating sides.
5) And lastly...Say NO to McDonald's (fast food), cut down on sweetened drinks (sugary juices, fizzy drinks, sugar in tea etc.) and fill up on spinach, leafy greens, wholegrain cereal, fruit and lean meats!
Scroll right to WATCH a 15 minute home butt workout and shop below for workout gear you can't do without!
Photo Credit: Instagram
Video Credit: womensworkoutchannel
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later