...In embarrassing America.
Whether you’re a Trump supporter or not, you can’t deny it’s preferable to have a presidential candidate who doesn’t sh*t all over women, ethnic minorities, the LGBT community and pretty much anyone that isn’t themselves.
No candidate is squeaky clean but surely this guy can’t be the lesser evil?
Read on for 10 times Donald Trump opened his mouth and exceeded expectations in embarrassing America on an international scale:
1) “I will build a great wall - an nobody builds a wall better than me, believe me - and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
2) "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs They’re bring [sic] crime. They’re rapists…And some, I assume are good people.”
3) “Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”
4) But don’t worry, it’s not just Mexico Donald likes to offend:
“We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country.”
5) In a statement released by Trump’s campaign in December after the mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA.: "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on."
6) “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down."
7) He may have backtracked on this but the damage has been done. This is what Trump thought/thinks about women who seek abortions: “There has to be some form of punishment.”
8) Trump said about his anti-Muslim policy in the final Republican debate last year, “They’re not coming to this country if I’m president. And if Obama has brought some to this country they are leaving, they’re going, they’re gone."
9) On gay marriage: “I just don’t feel good about it. I don’t feel right about it. I’m against it…I’m opposed to gay marriage."
10) This is just downright weird: “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d been dating her."
Photo Credit: The Atlantic
Video Credit: YouHotNews
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.