On Her Career
1. "I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised".
2. "There's more pressure to be famous for being yourself than if you're being a character".
3. "I couldn't sacrifice my heart for a publicity stunt".
4. I'm an entrepreneur. 'Ambitious' is my middle name".
5. "People are recognising that I am an entrepreneur and do more than be on a reality TV show".
6. "I've always been a businesswoman".
On Her Look
7. "Personally, I've always loved the curvy look".
8. "If I don't feel confident about my body, I'm not going to sit at home and not do something about it. It's all about taking action and not being lazy".
9. "I'm totally not against plastic surgery. I've tried botox before. That's the only thing I've done".
10. "It doesn't matter if you have a valentine or not- just love yourself and be your own".
11. "I think you have different soul mates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times. I do believe in love. I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I've always thought.
12. "I love really hard. I fall really hard, and I follow my heart".
13. "I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic".
14. "I use to be so dependent on the guys I was in a relationship with. I don't know why, because I wasn't raised that way. If I looked at myself at 19, I would shake myself and me like, wake up: you are way too smart for this".
15. "It's very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through similar things".
On Being A Mother
16. "Motherhood is a gift and I know after watching my mom do it, it's not easy, especially when trying to balance a career. I'm honoured to follow in her footsteps and make her proud like I am of her".
17. "It's the most rewarding feeling! I really love every phase!".
18. "Motherhood has taught me how to prioritise. And I was forced to take a break for a while. I never liked downtime, but I decided to enjoy it - that's when the fun ideas come about".
19. "I take pictures of North all the time and dress her up. I put Kanye's big chains around her, and I put a little Louis bag and some Jordans, and I was like 'what up, Daddy?'".
20. "My baby is already more famous than you will ever be".
21. "Britney Spears said she loves me and loves my butt and how she wants to be my lesbian lover. I mean, what do you say to that other than 'no thank'? Actually, maybe I would do it for a million bucks".
22. "If I had known better, I would have done better".
23. "If Paris Hilton thinks my butt looks gross I don't really care. At least I have a butt".
24. "I couldn't care less if the media say I'm pregnant with twins by my brother".
25. "I buy myself a gift every year, so this year I bought everything I wanted".
26. "Stretch marks are my biggest fear of life".
27. "I always pee all over my spanx. It's a disaster. They aren't crotchless enough".
28. "North doesn't like pink or purple. She likes greys, creams, oatmeal colours and black".
29. "If I was a man, I would want to know what it's like to have sex with myself. I would just want to know what is would feel like hitting it from the back".
30. (on buying Courtney shoes) "I'm not buying her a fucking pair of shoes- I bought her a fucking career".
31. "I only started wearing underwear a month ago, and I never wore underwear until then".
32. "Well, a bear can juggle and stand on a ball and he's talented, but he's not famous. Do you know what I mean?"
33. (On sex after childbirth) "It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway".
34. "I always put clothes and family photos under the mattress, in case the house burns down".
35. "And they say I don't have a talent...try balancing a champagne glass on your ass".
36. "I do smile...even laugh on occasion...not too often though because it causes wrinkles".
And on that note, Happy Bday Kim....
Photo Credit: Tumblr, Pinterest
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!