Every year, as the summer holiday season comes around, we find ourselves lusting after beach-esque tousled hair. The queens of this look are of course, Jessica Alba, Blake Lively and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. But how can we achieve this look from home when we don't have the nourishing sea water to do the job for us?
5 Steps To Beach Hair
1. Towel dry hair, pat it down- don't rub was it will cause frizz.
2. Add the the texturing spray, start with a small amount and build up.
3. Blow dry hair until it's about 80% dry
4. Curl random sections of your hair, in loose light waves.
5. Run your hands through and loosen the curls.
Shop the edit below to get the products you need to achieve beach hair from home!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.