Black Friday just keeps getting BIGGER and this year here at Shopcade, we've got some serious discounted treats in store for you from brands like Topshop, PrettyLittleThing, House of Fraser & much much more!
If you're brave enough (which let's be honest, if you can face H&M x Balmain, you can face anything) to hunt the sales down this Cyber Weekend, let us lend a hand with our Black Friday top tips...
1. Set 10 alarms, then 4 more on top of that.
2. Get all your tabs open, we're talking Google Chrome, Safari and Explorer. Grab your phones, laptops, tablets, literally whatever you can shop on to avoid getting stuck in virtual queue's and web crashes.
3. Create your wishlist, like, NOW. Try to whittle down your products before the big day, there's nothing worse than having shopping bag sweats on the big day.
4. If you're braving the stores, stay aware. Nobody is your friend this weekend, grab what you can and take no prisoners.
5. If you don't get everything you want on Friday, don't fear! You can rebuild your reputation on Cyber Monday.
6. If the site you're on does crash...DO-NOT-REFRESH! Hold tight on the page and don't panic.
7. Make sure your purse is close by, don't be that person ripping up the house looking for your bank card whilst your cat sits there and judges you.
8. Store goers - Use.those.elbows.
9. Double check your emails for confirmation - There's nothing worse than realising your order hasn't actually processed...
10. Gloat about your purchases on every social channel you have, because lets be honest, you deserve it.
11. GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SHOPPING!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!