The biggest festival in the world kicks off today and as the masses descend on Glasto for another year of raving, drinking, complaining oh and not bathing for five days straight, we take a look back at some of the best celeb styles rocked over the years...
10. Lily Allen:
She never disappoints with a wardrobe both classy and trashy. Her coloured hair and Lazy Oaf watermelon shorts were the perfect choice for last year's sun fest.
9. Fearne Cotton:
Now a yummy mummy, Fearne's off the wall style made her an icon for teens and twenty-somethings alike. This multicoloured Shrimps scarf? Yeah, a sell out.
8. Florence Welch: Ripped to pieces for replacing the Foo Fighters as the headline act this year, we think she gets a pretty bad rap. Who else could make this hippy look fly? Exactly.
7. Millie Mackintosh: Floral crowns have had their day, but how cute does Millie look here in her khaki jacket and her "I believe in free love" headband?!
6. Alexa Chung: She went all spiritual for Coachella in a floaty lace dress, but Alexa likes to slum it in Hunters and her trusty Barbour wax jacket for the Brit festivals.
5. Daisy Lowe: A lover of lace and leather, Daisy and her fave accessory Nick Grimshaw always make a stylish pair on the muddy fields of Glasto.
4. Rita Ora: Say what you want about this serial boob flasher, she knows how to rock a skintight jumpsuit, feather boa or turban with aplomb.
3. Cressida Bonas: Last year we couldn't get enough of her- dungarees, metallic bomber jackets and endless scrunchies- she was the 'cool princess' in waiting. Alas since the break up, she's gone all upmarket and now has a deal with Mulberry no less. Sad face.
2. Sienna Miller: The great pretender of 2004, Sienna was often compared to Kate, but we loved this dress, belt and neon ski glasses combo she sported in her boho days.
1. Kate Moss: The undisputed Queen of Glasto, only Kate could wear a piece of mesh sans bra with a belt or a waistcoat teamed with denim hot pants and still look incredibly cool.
Photo Credit: Pinterest, Tumblr
Video Credit: FASHTAG Via Grazia
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.