1. Power Brows: Sure, Cara may have made them popular today, but it’s Hepburn who pioneered the big brow look and made them popular in the first place. As Wendy would say, 'Take several seats', pretenders.
2. Statement Sunnies: This celebrity favourite too was popularised by Ms Hepburn. How to maximise your look? With an equally statement hat, of course!
3. The Black Dress: This Givenchy muse paved the way for the black dress to become an icon in its own right.
4. The Boy Waif Look: This super-androgynous look consists of cropped capris and ballet pumps. Genius! We're such fans of this combo that even half a century on we're still finding new ways to rock the look.
5. Hair Bling: A mini tiara atop the beehive? We’ll take that! Love Audrey’s iconic style? We’ve pulled out pieces that will help you ace her look.
Photo Credit: Tumblr
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!