Ever notice raised eyebrows amongst friends and/or colleagues every time you speak or when they think you've got your back turned? Perhaps it's time to find out whether you may be the "bitchy" one.
Here are 7 signs that people may secretly hate you...
1) You're fussy as hell when it comes to group outings. It's either too hot or too cold at wherever y'all are hanging out, you detest pretty much everything on the menu each time someone else picks out a restaurant, and you make a huge scenes whenever a stranger accidentally bumps into you at the bar.
2) People have stopped introducing you to their dates/significant others because you're judgemental AF or flirt with everything and anything that moves.
3) In your Squad's group chat, you don't even bother skim reading everyone else's messages before launching into a huge rant about how you just had the WORST day ever. People start writing less and less, with you now suspecting whether they've created a new group chat to which you haven't been added.
4) Your so-called friends have stopped liking or commenting on any of your new selfies.
5) You refuse to remove group pictures on social media where you look amazing, even if a tearful friend has begged to hide it because, wasted.
6) You think white lies are a waste of time and prefer to straight out tell someone when they look like crap. You figure it's then up to them to sort themselves out so that they look respectable next to you in public.
7) The rule is, whoever says they like a guy first gets dibs. You don't care for this rule.
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!