This time of year can be hell on your skin. Thanks to being midway through a mild yet incredibly windy winter, the feel of heavy moisturiser on drier and drier skin are a problem many of us are struggling to beat!
Want to banish those winter beauty blues? Then here's 5 ways you can beat dry skin this season...
1. Switch it up: Ditch the masks and opt for hydrating products instead of your usual moisturiser or cream.
2. Glow like a pro: Sorry to break it to you but that dreamy glow you get from exercising in summer works just as well in winter. Start running, keep hydrated and your skin will glow.
3. Warm up: Resist the urge to ramp up the water temperature and keep your water lukewarm to prevent it from drying out after a shower.
4. Fight the chap: To prevent cracking and chapping during the cold weather opt for soap and alcohol free sanitizers- they won't dry out your skin as much.
5. Scrub up: Get rid of stubborn dry patches and use an exfoliating scrub that hydrates as well. Anything with honey is great for dry skin.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.