Ate one too many mince pies over the Christmas holidays? Wish you could force feed cake to each and every Victoria's Secret Angel until they either podge up or explode?
STOP IT NOW. Suck it up and start our 5 Steps to Tight Abs...
1) Get ready to feel the crunch! Crunches are a surefire way to get a toned tummy. HOW: Lie on your back with your knees bent and both feet flat on the ground, keep your hands on either side of your head with the elbows tucked in, then LIFT up your upper body off the ground. Beginners should aim to do 3 sets of 20 reps.
2) Mix up your ab workout by incorporating different exercises to keep things interesting. Like the idea of having strengthened your core without feeling like you've done any exercise? Hula hooping for an hour is proven to burn 400-600 calories. By simply hula hooping for 10 minutes a day (every day), you can shrink your tummy within weeks!
3) Fight the fear of feeling the burn with some plank action. HOW: Get into a press up position, rest your weight on your forearms and suck your tummy in as much as you can, holding the position for 15 seconds at a time.
4) Search for weird and wonderful ab workouts on YouTube to get inspo for what tummy toning exercises you can do within minutes!
5) Most importantly (even more important than pushing yourself to do another set of crunches), have faith and approach these exercises with a positive attitude! You CAN do these and with time and perseverance, you CAN achieve abs to rival a model's! ;)
Scroll right to WATCH and DO Blogilates' 3 Minute Workout and shop below for tight abs fitness essentials...
Video Credit: blogilates
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later