1. It Looks Great In The Sun: I tried pink hair one Christmas, and although it brightened up a dull day, this kind of colour ALWAYS looks better in summer.
2. Everyone's Doing It: Seriously, Jourdan Dunn arrived at Coachella 2015 with blue and grey flecked hair and left with purple, Kylie Jenner went for a bright turquoise hue and Julianne Hough rocked baby pink. PLUS, Lily Allen has unveiled numerous rainbow hair dye jobs, so you'll be great company.
3. It's Really Easy To Do: Book in with your local hairdresser if you want a pro to do it first hand, or do a DIY job at home with Bleach London. If you're not ready for such a big commitment (semi-permanent dye washes out in 1-2 weeks) then go for hair chalk instead, using multiple colours to get the 'rainbow effect'.
4. People Will Think You're 50% More Interesting: Honestly, it's a fact. Jourdan and Kylie got mobbed more so than other celebs at during festival season last year, and what did they have in common? I rest my case.
5. Remember McFly's '5 Colours in Her Hair?': Yeah, people will totally think that song was inspired by you.
Ready to try it? Check out Guy Tang's how to video and see a pro in action!
Photo Credits: Tumblr / Instagram
Video Credit: Guy Tang
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.