With the big day fast approaching, you'd better start thinking of ways to entertain your guests! Here are 5 cute holiday treats for you to try at home this Christmas...
Psssst- Scroll through our gallery to see the finished results!
1) Christmas Tree Brownies: For this, you'll need candy canes, brownie mix, green food colouring, a packet of multicoloured sprinkles, white star sprinkles and white vanilla icing!
2) Homemade Mulled Wine: Heat dry red wine, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, allspice, a large orange rind, a large lemon rind, and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat for 20 mins or so.
3) Candy Cane Marshmallow Treats: Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate then pierce with candy canes and roll in smashed up candy cane pieces!
4) Christmas Pretzel M&M Hugs: Layer Hershey's Hug chocolates on top of square pretzels, bake them in a preheated oven (200 degrees) for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and press one M&M onto each!
5) Sweet & Salty White Chocolate Popcorn: For this, you'll need salted peanuts, air popped popcorn, melted white chocolate and a bad of mini pretzels...
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later