Ah to be a Fresher. There is literally nothing better in life (trust us, we're getting old and bitter!) than your first few weeks at Uni.
Think you're a true Fresher? Then prepare to answer a big Yup to the next 10 statements...
Loan day = shopping spree day on Shopcade. Books are for nerds.
2. Every day is fancy dress day... now, where is that tutu?
3. You buy underwear instead of washing it.
4. Your staple diet is noodles, pasta and cup a soup.
5. You know every single thing that is going on in Hollyoaks.
6. You befriend everyone on Facebook in the first week and then spend the next 6 months figuring out how to avoid them.
7. Shots are always the answer.
8. All nighters at the library existing on Pro Plus, Red Bull and Lucozade.
9. Hello, Freshers Flu.
10. 'Help Me, I'm Poor' emails and texts sent to the parentals on a weekly basis.