Looking your best needn’t leave you broke with our list of beauty bargains under £10 for your skincare and beauty routine...
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Hair Products (from £1.99)
- works to repair, strengthen and refresh your hair.
Olay Beauty Fluid (£4.99) - This non-greasy formula is rich in amino acids which leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised.
The Sanctuary Spa Hand Cream (£5.50)
- This velvety cream is enriched with shea butter and sweet almond oil to soften, condition and care for hands and nails.
Biona Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (£3.29)
- This versatile product is a great as a body moisturiser, cuticle cream and cleanser.
Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation (£9.99)
- Achieve immaculate skin with this super-light formula with the texture of a mousse foundation and the hydration of a liquid foundation.
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo (£4.52)
- This super-saturated eyeshadow applies smoothly and is designed for 24-hour wear.
L'Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic (£5.99)
- This long-lasting, smudge-free gel eyeliner delivers an intense matte colour designed to last 24 hours. Its precision brush and automatic design makes it easy to apply.
Carmex Lip Balm (£2.60) - A make-up bag essential for supermodel Jourdan Dunn, this incredible lip balm is perfect for soothing dry, chapped lips and even provides cooling pain relief due to the camphor and menthol in its formula.
Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick (£6.99)
- This pencil lipstick comes in six stunning shades and delivers a bold, pigmented colour that can both line and fill your lips.
Bioderma Sensibio H20 (from £4.30)
- This ultra-mild water cleanser and make-up remover is a great two-in-one product loved by supermodel Mariacarla Boscono.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later